We collect information from you in a number of ways, for example when you:
● Make a donation
● Sign up to our Campaigns / Trainings
● Sign up to stay updated
We won’t collect or record your personal information unless you choose to give it us.
We use the information you give us in the following ways:
● To make sure we have an accurate record of all the donations we receive.
● To email you with news and information about VANI India and our campaigns / trainings, only where you have agreed to this.
● To make sure you are receiving the most appropriate and relevant information for you.
● To find out more about users visiting our website, making donations or joining our campaigns / trainings.
Individuals who join our mailing lists via our website or through our campaigning engagements / trainings are added to our email database.
We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
Our email lists are private.
● Cookies are pieces of electronic information, which will be sent byVANI India when you use our website. These will be placed in your computer’s hard disk and enable us to recognize you as a user when you next visit.
● You can configure your browser so that it responds to cookies the way you deem fit. For example, you may want to accept all cookies, reject them all, or get notified when a cookie is sent. Please check your browser’s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per your individual behaviour.
● VANI India uses well-recognised and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSLconnection, which offers the highest degree of security that your browser is able to support.
●Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, VANI India option of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
● We use a number of external web services on our site to display content within our web pages. For example, to display video we use YouTube. As with the ‘social buttons’ for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and others, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your use of the content we embed on our site.